fr - Re: [sympa-fr] Maintenance Mode???

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Mark Van Crombrugge <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-fr] Maintenance Mode???
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:07:01 +0100

Marc,

I executed "sympa.pl --upgrade" and received the reply that there was nothing to upgrade.

I've been looking to solve this for more than a week: nada.
So I got so frustrated that last friday I configured a new server with Ubuntu 16.04, Apache 2.4, MySQL, Sympa, Postfix, Dovecot, s-mail and allotter things needed.
I runs fine with a test list so now I wil migrate the old database to the new installation and hope it keeps on working.
I will compare the database structures and make a solid backup before starting this crusade.

If you have experience moving Sympa databases between systems: any intel is welcome.

Happy New Year and many thanks for your reply.
Mark