fr - [sympa-fr] multiples Apache Vhosts mapped to a single robot

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Alexandre Chapellon <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: [sympa-fr] multiples Apache Vhosts mapped to a single robot
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:26:39 +0100

Hi all,

I am facing a situation where I need to deploy a sympa instance with multiple robots.
Sympa handles it pretty smoothly which is cool. So far, so good!

My problem is I need each robot's web UI  through 2 differents domains. To make the long story short, one domain can be accessed by internal user only, and the other one by external users as well (and this for each robot).

So I have 4 domains for 2 robots.

I have tried to implement 2 apache vhosts (with servername=domain-internal and serverAlias=domainexternal), one for each robot, and on the sympa end, I have the default robot (configured in sympa.conf/ww_sympa.conf), and an additionnal robot (configured with its own robot.conf).
Here follow the sympa config snippets:

~$ cat /etc/sympa/robot2/robot.conf
http_host listes2.externe.domain.tld
wwsympa_url https://listes2.externe.domain.tld/sympa
email listes2
title Listes de diffusion 2

My problem is that if I try to access robot2 using the internal domain, I am redirected to the default robot (which owns listes1 and not listes2)

I have tried to add another http_host pointing to listes2.interne.domain.tld but that doesn't help, only the latest http_host seems to be registred to route requests to the robot.

Reading the documentation about http_host, it is unclear as to wether or not sympa can handle this case.

Is there any way to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks, Alex.
--
Alexandre Chapellon
Chef de projet Intégration - Linagora

Vous utilisez la version libre et gratuite d'OBM, développée et supportée par Linagora.
Contribuez à la R&D du produit en souscrivant à une offre entreprise.
begin:vcard
fn:Alexandre Chapellon
n:Chapellon;Alexandre
org:Linagora;LGS
adr:;;80 Rue Roque de Fillol;Puteaux;;92800;France
email;internet:adresse@cachée
title;quoted-printable:Chef de projet Int=C3=A9gration Open Source
tel;work:+33 1 46 96 63 30
tel;cell:+33 6 43 90 53 22
url:htt://www.linagora.com
version:2.1