Sympa Menu

fr - [sympa-fr] First login makes sympa crash

Subject: Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: "Daniel B" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-fr] First login makes sympa crash
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 18:49:32 +0200

Hello.

I am installing sympa 6.1.14 on my Centos 6 server and after installation seems ok, I cannot get the first password for the listmaster from the web interface.
When I do this, it tells on the web page that the password has been sent properly, but in fact when I check my mailbox I can see this e-mail message coming from mailer-request:

Previous process crashed

Previous process has died unexpectedly.
Date of crash:
Errors:

Check log file for further details.

Indeed, the sympa server crashed and I have to restart it manually.
This happens each time I try to get the first password for the listmaster.
I have no other log which explains better what happens and /var/log/maillog doesn't show any other clue other than saying that the message for the listmaster e-mail address as been properly sent.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Regards,
Daniel

  • [sympa-fr] First login makes sympa crash, Daniel B, 08/27/2012

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page