fr - Re: [sympa-users] Restricting posts to system subscribers

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: xavier renaut <adresse@cachée>
  • To: Sympa fr <adresse@cachée>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Restricting posts to system subscribers
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:05:48 -0400

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 01:48:40AM -0500, Jody Lemoine wrote:
|Is it possible to set a list to accept posts from anyone in the user
|table rather than the subscriber table?
|
|I'm running a members-only list server for a non-profit organization and
|would like to set some lists to accept posts from any member but still
|block messages from users who are entirely outside of the system.

|Thoughts?

set up a scenario that select all the users in db...

http://sympa.org/doc/sympa/node9.html
and node12.html might help

you could set up a specific search scenario like :

search(your_search,[sender]) -> do_it

for that you have to set up a is_user rule..

here is an ldap example :

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:BdymDIAaV_4C:docs.univ-nancy2.fr/ldap/PresentationJres2001.ppt+sympa+ldap+scenario&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

:

Fichier ~sympa/etc/scenari/send.ldapPers

is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp -> do_it
search(PersN2.ldap,[sender]) smtp -> do_it

Fichier ~sympa/etc/search_filters/PersN2.ldap

Host ldap.univ-nancy2.fr:392,ldap2.univ-nancy2.fr:392
suffix ou=People,ou=Pers,dc=univ-nancy2,dc=fr
filter (mail=*)
scope sub

--
xavier renaut, adresse@cachée, 514 906 1212 x226

  • Re: [sympa-users] Restricting posts to system subscribers, xavier renaut, 07/04/2003

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page