fr - Important notice about sympa 3.4.X

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <adresse@cachée>
  • To: sympa-announce <adresse@cachée>, adresse@cachée, adresse@cachée, adresse@cachée
  • Subject: Important notice about sympa 3.4.X
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:36:36 +0200

Sympa 3.4 allow to choose the way to protect archives from email sniffer.
Previous protection (cgi checking the "I am not a spammer" cookie)
is still possible but now the default protection use a small javascript.
This new scheme allow archive indexation by google.

YOU NEED TO REBUILD ALL ARCHIVES

You need to rebuild all archives because mhonarc ressources as changed. Otherwise, any previous message is unprotected from email sniffer.This
change was not mentionned in the release note, we apologize for this lack.

Serge Aumont

  • Important notice about sympa 3.4.X, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 21/10/2002

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page