en - [en@sympa] Can't send to list after migration to new server

  • From: "Plitt, Auggie" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Can't send to list after migration to new server
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 14:34:30 +0000

We recently migrated our sympa installation (6.2.72) to a new server. RHEL 7 to RHEL 9. Many lists are able to send mail just fine, however, a few lists are receiving 5.7.1 authorization error messages when trying to send to their list.

We are seeing this in the sympa log "template=delivery_status_notification; action="failed;" reason=send_editor; status=5.7.1"

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Auggie

Towson University logo

Auggie Plitt

Senior Systems Engineer  |  Office of Technology Services

P: 410-704-4991
address@concealed

Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission, or by calling Office of Technology Services at 410-704-4991.

  • [en@sympa] Can't send to list after migration to new server, Plitt, Auggie, 09/05/2024