en - Re: [en@sympa] No Message section under Moderate

  • From: Sebix <address@concealed>
  • To: Casey Workman <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] No Message section under Moderate
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 10:38:49 +0200

On 5/28/24 6:24 PM, Casey Workman wrote:
I have a new install of 6.2.70 and I migrated data over from our old
sympa server. Everything looks good so far in my testing except there
is no "Message" section under the "Moderate" area. I can't go in and
manually deny/distribute messages with the web interface. This error
is only showing up on some lists...not all.

I can still go to https://server.com/sympa/modindex/listname and do
what I need to do, but it's just odd that the menu item is not there.
Where would I look to troubleshoot this?

See https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/1689