en - Re: [en@sympa] Messages being cut off

  • From: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Boyle, Brian" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Messages being cut off
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 19:43:14 +0000

Appreciate the response.

It seems to be hit and miss at this point. I created a test list for her, and it seems to be working every time. But, when she does it on the production list, it sometimes works and sometime gets cut off.

Either way, I think it's a client-end issue. Thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks,

Brian Pinson

Server Engineer III | Information Services