en - Re: [en@sympa] Messages being cut off

  • From: "Boyle, Brian" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Pinson, Brian" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Messages being cut off
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 19:29:29 +0000

Check your ‘sendmail_args’ in sympa.conf ; specifically:

-i     When  reading  a message from standard input, don't treat a line

            with only   a . character as the end of input.

Check the message source for a ‘.’ At the point where it’s cutting off.

If it’s only happening with one sender though, you may want to check their client settings as well

Brian