en - Re: [en@sympa] Postfix? Only if I have to... :)

  • From: "Janky Jay, III" <address@concealed>
  • To: Tom Fillmore <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Postfix? Only if I have to... :)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 01:19:56 +0000

Hi, Tom. While I am a huge fan of Postfix (I'm not sure what you're referring to as a difficulty with its setup, but I'm sure you have your reasons,) there are other smtpd options, for sure. I'm not familiar with Stalwart, but have you given any thought to something like OpenSMTPD? It's supported and about as simple as it gets.

https://www.sympa.community/manual/install/configure-mail-server-opensmtpd.html

Regards,
Janky Jay, III