en - Re: [en@sympa] Forwarding spam to moderators

  • From: Terry McLaren <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Forwarding spam to moderators
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:39:49 -0600

digging a bit deeper it looks like you can key on a simple header tag:

match([header->X-Spam],/Yes/)           smtp,dkim,smime,md5 -> editorkey,quiet

Add this to your send scenario above the true() statement and if the header tag x-spam is yes, it should get routed to the moderators before the subscriber group.

Hope this helps,

Terry McLaren