en - Re: [en@sympa] Forwarding spam to moderators

  • From: Terry McLaren <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Forwarding spam to moderators
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 12:19:45 -0600

Greetings Carsten -   Sympa comes with a number of default 'who can send' scenarios that can be found in:   /var/lib/sympa/scenari/   and are designated with the send.* prefix.    The scenario syntax is pretty straightforward and has a number of customizable attributes, reference https://www.sympa.community/manual/customize/basics-scenarios.html  for details.    I recommend you review the default scenarios to understand the logic and syntax and then create a test list to verify the new customized scenario behavior is as expected.    Feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Terry McLaren
University of Illinois