en - Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.72 moderation and moderate.tt2

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: Gavin Younger <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Sympa 6.2.72 moderation and moderate.tt2
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:20:06 +0200

Hi Gavin, All

thank you for your reply and description; at the moment, I've downloaded moderate.tt2 from 6.2.70 and installed it.

Some moderators prefer moderate via email (using their smartphone) and from listmaster point of view there's not the triggered notification "Results of your command" after web moderation

thank you
regards Stefano