en - Re: [en@sympa] Some list members are not allowed to send

  • From: Gerard Ranke <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Some list members are not allowed to send
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 11:07:39 +0200

On 21-08-2023 10:15, Frank Spade (via en Mailing List) wrote:
Hi,

we got a list with 30-some trustworthy members.

How can I change the settings, so that every member can send a message, without me having to moderate each?

I looked all over sympa and couldn't find the answer. FAQ and Documentation didn't help either.

With many thanks in advance,

Assuming that you use the Sympa webui and that you have a fairly recent version, log in to the webui, select the list and then:
Admin -> Edit list config -> Who can send messages
and choose from the various scenarios you'll find there.
Best regards,

gerard