en - [en@sympa] automatic lists moderated

  • From: Jerome Pouilloux <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] automatic lists moderated
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 09:30:41 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to configure automatic lists in sympa, these lists must be moderated.
For that, in $SYSCONFDIR/families/myfamilyexample/config.tt2, I wrote
```
 send newsletter

editor_include
reception nomail
source adeprof
visibility noconceal
source_parameters [% groupelp %]
```
[% groupelp %] is a variable extracted from the listname, editor_include was testet with this parameter in an other already existing list and it works.
When I send the first message to the list, I get an automatic response that the diffusion is authorized only for editors.
The list is created and if I go with the user interface to the list, there are no editors. If I synchronize manually the editors, they appears.
I have tested putting in $SYSCONFDIR/sympa.conf the parameter  'automatic_list_creation' to 'public' and to 'family_owner' whitout success.
What am I missing in order to delivratea message from the first send?
My sympa version is 6.2.68.

Thanks