en - Re: [en@sympa] wwsympa.socket Permission Denied

  • From: Rafal Szkup <address@concealed>
  • To: Graham Pearson <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] wwsympa.socket Permission Denied
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:37:46 +1200

Please show us your unit file that creates the socket, if there are any drop-in snippet file/s please show them too.

On 15/06/23 02:36, Graham Pearson wrote:

I was having issues with a current sympa server giving a bad gateway message under nginx with Centos 7. I fired up a new server, installed sympa from EPEL, moved the database over.

On the new server, I am getting a permission denied on /var/run/sympa/wwsympa.socket which has nginx:nginx and permissions of srx---------  Also getting this same error message on the old server as well. Both servers are on 6.2.72

Any ideas

Graham Pearson

Owner at Ma3SP, LLC
Phone 574-385-9996  Mobile 574-903-7119

Web www.ma3sp.com  Email address@concealed

57405 Horseshoe Court, Goshen IN 46528

Book Meeting:  https://www.ma3sp.com/about/schedule-meeting/

Are you struggling with technology? Take our survey and help us develop content to assist other business owners. Take Survey

JPEG image

PNG image

PNG image

JPEG image