en - Re: [en@sympa] Email Commands Never Worked

  • From: Harri Suutari <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Email Commands Never Worked
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 18:57:31 +0200

Brian,

have you set the sympa alias on the email server correctly?

E.g.
in /etc/aliases:
sympa: "| /usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue sympa"
and for any robots separately with option 'email sympa-domain' in the robot.conf:
sympa-domain: "| /usr/lib/sympa/bin/queue address@concealed"

On Debian I learned that the aliases needed to be set manually.

---

   Harri