en - [en@sympa] Ownership permission

  • From: "Hussain Ahmed (Staff)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Ownership permission
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:23:09 +0000

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was a quick way to add a single user as an owner to multiple lists. And vice versa remove a user as an owner from multiple lists.

I ask as we have high amount of turnaround in staff and this type of request comes in when they staff start or leave.

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Hussain Ahmed
Assistant Computing Officer

- Please note, I am currently working from home. Please contact me by email or on Teams.

- During this period, the College of Health and Life Sciences is mostly operating remotely and colleagues are contactable by email

- For general information about Brunel’s response to the Coronavirus, advice or support, please visit our portal

T +44(0)1895 265344 | E address@concealed

Brunel University London
CHMLS - Central Office

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk

Connect with the University on FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+Instagram

Please send all support requests to address@concealed or call: +44 (0) 1895 268835