en - RE: [en@sympa] migration & upgrade of Sympa -- missing lists in admin interface

  • From: Jerome Pouilloux <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, Michael Heller <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [en@sympa] migration & upgrade of Sympa -- missing lists in admin interface
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 20:43:34 +0000

Hello,

If you change the name of the robot for testing, one method could be to do update requests :

UPDATE sympa.session_table SET robot_session='lists-tst.university.edu' WHERE  robot_session = 'lists.university.edu'

UPDATE sympa.one_time_ticket_table SET robot_one_time_ticket='lists-tst.university.edu' WHERE  robot_one_time_ticket = 'lists.university.edu'

UPDATE sympa.list_table SET robot_list='lists-tst.university.edu' WHERE  robot_list = 'lists.university.edu'

UPDATE sympa.exclusion_table SET robot_exclusion='lists-tst.university.edu' WHERE  robot_exclusion = 'lists.university.edu'

UPDATE sympa.admin_table SET robot_admin='lists-tst.university.edu' WHERE  robot_admin = 'lists.university.edu'