en - Re: [sympa-users] Message Footer

  • From: Rob Mitchell <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>, Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Message Footer
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:59:47 +0000

Olivier,

Thank you for the quick response!  So far just as a test I have confirmed that personalization_feature is set to on:

After this I restarted sympa and wwsympa.  I then created just a test with only what you listed below:

After sending a test email I am still just getting [% listname %] in the footer of the message not the listname.  message_footer is in /etc/sympa and I am running ver 6.2.68.  I have also run tests bases on the information in this article and it isn't working either:

-Rob