en - [sympa-users] Migrating Lists from Mailman to Sympa

  • From: "Galanty, Robert" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Migrating Lists from Mailman to Sympa
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 11:08:12 +0000

Hello,

I’new in Sympa and have a question about migrating mailing lists from Mailman to Sympa.

In Mailman I have moderated lists with

* the recipient addresse

* the allowed sender addresses and a

* defined admin who is approving the mails for dispatching

If I add a list in Sympa which is moderated, I would put

* the recipient addresses as the listmembers/subscribers

* the defined admin who is approving the mail as the listmaster

But the question is where do I put the allowed sender addresses in? If I put them to the editor/moderators, they can approve their own mails, which I want to avoid.

Is there a solution in Sympa for that use case?

Thank in advance!

Robert Galanty