en - AW: [sympa-users] Question re member_include subscriber deletion behavior

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: AW: [sympa-users] Question re member_include subscriber deletion behavior
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 09:41:39 +0000

Hello Betty,

I don't know if anyone has answered this question directly for you yet.

If not: In the case you described, the users are not removed from the all-list but excluded from this list.

You can see this on the subscribers page by clicking on the "Exclude" button.

This mechanism is described on the https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/customize/data-sources.html page under "Excluding members from dynamic update".

Kind regards,

Sabine