en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] About Sympa 6.2.66 release rpm repository

  • From: Edd Ramer <address@concealed>
  • To: Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>, "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] About Sympa 6.2.66 release rpm repository
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:17:20 -0700

Xavier,

What about builds for Debian based Linux like Ubuntu?  The latest built there is 6.2.40.

Thanks,
Edd

You can reach me at:
Phone: 801-626-7843

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 4:31 AM Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed> wrote:
Le 12/01/2022 à 16:52, Silvers, Tim a écrit :
> I am interested to know whether the repos for CentOS 7 will be providing
> later releases of Sympa, as well. We just moved to CentOS7 and upgraded
> from Sympa 6.1 to 6.2 last year.
>
> Tim
>
> *From: *<address@concealed> on behalf of
> "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
> *Date: *Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 2:42 AM
> *To: *"address@concealed" <address@concealed>
> *Subject: *[External] [sympa-users] About Sympa 6.2.66 release rpm
> repository
>
> This message was sent from a non-IU address. Please exercise caution
> when clicking links or opening attachments from external sources.
>
> -------
>
> Hi Sympa list
>
> we are running Sympa 6.2.64 rpm on a CentOS 7.9 and are not able to
>
> upgrade Sympa to 6.2.66 from epel repository.
>
> Has anything changed or is it just a matter of time before updating
>
> repository?
>
> Thank you
>
> cheers
>
> Stefano

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I have built it for Rawhide, but obviously forgot
to push it to Fedora and EPEL. I will get to that shortly. There will be
a new sympa release in the next few days, I'll take care of the missing
builds once it is released.

Please make sure to file a bug at bugzilla.redhat.com shall that or
anything else happen with the sympa rpm.

Regards,
Xavier