en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Getting owners and moderators for lists

  • From: Nuri Lee <address@concealed>
  • To: "True, James Scott" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Pat Allen <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Getting owners and moderators for lists
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:45:39 -0800

STOP

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 12:43 PM True, James Scott <address@concealed> wrote:
Pat,

The owners and moderators are now in the database.

We have a perl script that calls the database to pull them back for our support staff.

Jim True
Campus Communications Infrastructure
Indiana University
812-855-7519
address@concealed

On 11/30/21, 10:59 AM, "address@concealed on behalf of Pat Allen" <address@concealed on behalf of address@concealed> wrote:

    [You don't often get email from address@concealed. Learn why this is important at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification.]

    -------

    Good morning!

    I'm currently running Sympa 6.2.64 on CentOS 7. I put together some scripts back when we started using 5.3.3 which alert me when messages are waiting to be moderated. They pulled the names of the moderators from the list's config file which seemed to be correct. But this morning I noticed that the email contained the names of people who no longer work here. And yet the GUI has the correct information.

    So the list config file is no longer the correct place to look for information. I'm presuming that I need to use LDAP to get this. Can anyone confirm this and possibly supply the LDAP command that I would use to query the moderators?

    Thanks for the help!
    Pat