en - Re: [sympa-users] Weird issue with Data sources: owner_include:and privileged owners

  • From: Mathieu Roquefort <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Weird issue with Data sources: owner_include:and privileged owners
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 07:54:05 +0000

Hello,

I’ve had the same problem for years now, since v6.1 (we now use v6.2.58).

Cf attached files :

  • The settings in sympa/edit_list_request/[list_name]/data_source
  • The owners of the list

The list is imported from the data source, but its settings are ignored : listmaster should be privileged owner, concealed and with no mail. But we have to set it manually for each list.

Attached, also, the config.tt2 file of the list family.

Regards,

Mathieu

Mathieu Roquefort
Chef de projet internet
Secours populaire français
Tél. : 33 (0)6 07 11 69 01
9/11 rue Froissart - 75140 Paris cedex 03
secourspopulaire.fr