en - [sympa-users] Weird issue with Data sources: owner_include:and privileged owners

  • From: Ayhan Turgut <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Weird issue with Data sources: owner_include:and privileged owners
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 15:35:32 +0000

One of our list owners with multiple lists tried to add more privileged users using the data source.

The logs say updated the users but none of them have the star next to their names or the extra permissions from being a privileged owner.

They can manually add them but this user has about 20-30 lists and adding each user is going to be a pain.

We are on version 6.2.64, I did see a similar issue on github site but their issue seems to have simply gone away.

Anybody have any ideas on what might be causing the issue?
Thanks

Ayhan