en - Re: [sympa-users] Using placeholder and data sources in mails

  • From: Alban Rodriguez <address@concealed>
  • To: Alvar Freude <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Using placeholder and data sources in mails
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:48:54 +0200

Hello Alvar,

You can do that indeed.
You need to enable personalization_feature. In the web admin interface, it’s (almost) all the way down in the edit list config / send/receive options page.
Then your message templates can include variable substitution like Dear [% user.gecos %] ...

I cannot point you to a reference of every available user variable though.

Have a nice day
Alban