en - Re: [sympa-users] Including members from external source (is there a cron job running?)

  • From: Nuri Lee <address@concealed>
  • To: "McLaren, Terry" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Including members from external source (is there a cron job running?)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:54:42 -0700

Please remove me

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 7:31 AM McLaren, Terry <address@concealed> wrote:
There are two key settings for data source sync on the Edit List Config > Data Source Setup page.

'Inclusions timeout' - we have our set to  86400 sec  (24hr or auto sync once per day)
AND
'Inclusions timeout for message distribution' - ours is set to 300 sec (5 min)   IMHO this second sync is the most important one since Sympa will check to make sure a subscriber sync occurs within the last  5 minutes before it sends an email to the subscribers.   This insures the subscriber list will be less than 5 min stale.

Hope this helps,

Terry McLaren