en - Re: [sympa-users] Including members from external source (is there a cron job running?)

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Including members from external source (is there a cron job running?)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 11:48:19 +0200

Dear All,

sorry

[Sympa 6.2.62 multi-domain on CentOS 7.9]

the rest is the same

cheers Stefano

On 7/19/21 11:45, antonelli@cnaf wrote:
Dear All,

[Sympa 6.2.58 multi-domain on CentOS 7.9]

one users is including/excluding members of a list from external
source
(in particular it's a text file served from
https://some_server/a_file.txt) and it works.

I'm not able to understand if and how many times a day the process runs
and
which is the process which updates the subscribers list apart from a
manual syncronization.

I've tried to check sympa.log grepping "include" and I find only lists
including from LDAP source and, even in this case, I do not find a
regular timestamp for a cron job running.

Could you explain me how it works?

thank you
cheers
Stefano