en - Re: [sympa-users] send scenario - closed with reject message

  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] send scenario - closed with reject message
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:22:35 -0700

On 7/1/21 11:07 AM, McLaren, Terry wrote:
Greetings - I have a list owner who wants to send a custom reject message to anyone who sends email to a list.   I’ve tried various scenarios but I can’t get Sympa to send the ‘list’ reject message.  The server keeps sending the global/server reject message.      Is this possible?

Doesn't it automatically use the list specific reject template if it exists?

https://listsserver/www/manage_template/ls_template/listname/reject

Hopefully you don't need to make a custom scenerio.

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed