en - [sympa-users] reply_to_header and multiple 'other_email'

  • From: Adrien Malgoyre <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] reply_to_header and multiple 'other_email'
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 11:50:30 +0200

Hi,

I have a list configured as a newsletter. When a subscriber reply to the list, Sympa (6.2.40) allow to select reply parameter to sender, to the list or to « other_email » field (all located in List definition > reply_to_header parameter  )

Someone asked me if the reply address can be forced to all « owners » or « Moderators » of this list.
'other_email’ is single valued isn’t it? And there is not option to perform ‘reply to owners’ or ‘reply to moderators’.

Is there an easy way to do it or should I use an alias containing the owners, then use it in other_email?

Many Thanks

Adrien

Adrien Malgoyre - Service Informatique Pythéas (SIP)
OSU Institut Pythéas - UMS 3470 - CNRS/AMU/IRD
☎ +33 (0)4 13 94 50 16