en - Re: [sympa-users] Adding custom variables from scenario possible?

  • From: Michael Young <address@concealed>
  • To: Peter Heitzer <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Adding custom variables from scenario possible?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:56:34 +0000

I've started to dabble with something similar, look up the visibility
parameter in the topics.conf file. Then you'll need to set up the
appropriate scenario, with topics_visibility.owner-editor files referencing
search_filters.

Michael Young
Rochester Institute of Technology

On 6/7/21, 5:44 AM, "address@concealed on behalf of
Peter Heitzer" <address@concealed on behalf of
address@concealed> wrote:

Is it possible to write a custom condition to be used in a scenario that
adds entries to the custom_vars that can be reused in templates
or other scenari?
We are planning to allow the creation of lists only for users
authenticated to our LDAP and further want to control the list types
a user can create via attributes in LDAP. In the simplest form I could
use a users dn for this decision, but I found no method to
get to a users attribute except for mail and gecos after authentication.
Any ideas how to achive such a function without having to change sympa
code?

----
Dipl.-Inform(FH) Peter Heitzer, address@concealed