en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Static CSS failed updating

  • From: "True, James Scott" <address@concealed>
  • To: Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Static CSS failed updating
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:16:29 +0000

Xavier,

[root@pilot-list-app static_content]# rpm -qf /usr/share/sympa/static_content/css
file /usr/share/sympa/static_content/css is not owned by any package

also, the /etc/httpd/conf.d/sympa.conf has…

## Other static contents
<Location /static-sympa>
    Require all granted
</Location>
Alias /static-sympa /usr/share/sympa/static_content

Thanks,

Jim True
Campus Communications Infrastructure
Indiana University