en - Re: [sympa-users] Archives not appearing in the web UI

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Archives not appearing in the web UI
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:00:17 +0000

We resolved some issues and the archives are now appearing; archived is also running consistently.

Cheers,

Tim

From: <address@concealed> on behalf of "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
Date: Friday, March 26, 2021 at 9:38 AM
To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>

Hi. We are running Sympa 6.2.60 and newer messages archives are not appearing in the web UI. The last ones to appear are from several days ago. We confirmed archived.pl is running and the logs confirm Sympa is saving the emails to the list’s archive directories. An examination of the directory on the server confirms that the messages are there. Any idea as to what is wrong?

Thanks,

Tim