en - Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore

  • From: Matthias Fechner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 22:28:18 +0100

Am 13.12.2020 um 20:50 schrieb Harald Eilertsen:
I had a few snags, most importantly that the archives did not move over.
I was able to recreate them by running arc2webarc.pl manually.

I'll see if I figure out how to unsnag it, and send you the patches if I
do.

In any case, the scripts were a HUGE help!

nice that is was helpful.
If you have patches, I will include them.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook