en - Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore

  • From: Matthias Fechner <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Migration manuals for mailman to sympa do not exist anymore
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 13:49:44 +0100

Am 20.05.2020 um 10:41 schrieb Stefan Hornburg (Racke):
I found the following Git
repository:https://git.fs.lmu.de/roots/mailman2sympa, but I have no idea if
these scripts are
in a decent shape.

At any rate, we would be glad to support your migration from Mailman. Please
don't hesitate to ask further questions
or feedback on Sympa.

thanks a lot, I finally migrate all mailman installations on my FreeBSD systems to sympa.

I had to modify the initials scripts, here is the version with the changes that were necessary:
https://gitlab.fechner.net/mfechner/mailman2sympa

Maybe this helps someone else.
Make sure for FreeBSD to finish the migration this year, as next year python 2.7 will not be available for FreeBSD anymore which is required for the migration.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook