en - [sympa-users] batch delivery?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] batch delivery?
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 11:37:27 -0600

We have a couple of lists that receive rather high level of traffic for various job completions.  (I'm of mixed opinion whether a Sympa list should even be used for such traffic, but it is what it is, at least right now.)  Is there any way to batch-digest this traffic?  That is, batch the traffic so that only one post every 30 minutes or so goes out?  I've been looking at digesting, but that seems to be for a set time once a day, if I'm not mistaken.

Amos