en - Re: [sympa-users] How long does Sympa store links during double-opt-in?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How long does Sympa store links during double-opt-in?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:21:30 +0200

Hi Vanessa,

What "double opt-in" option are you referring to exactly?

Do you mean the process in which Sympa, after somebody requested subscription, sends a mail that the user must clik or answer in order to have his subscription accepted?

In that cas, the data are not stored in memory. It is stored in the Sympa spools and such informations are usually stored on month maximum.

Regards,

David