en - [sympa-users] Trouble enabling DKIM... body mangled in headers...

  • From: Marco Gaiarin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Trouble enabling DKIM... body mangled in headers...
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 20:06:22 +0200

[I've tried to send a complex message with header examples, but was refused
from SMTP server... i try with a simple one]

Debian buster, sympa fresh installed.

I've tried to enable DKIM, but all eail headers gen mangled (eg, body became
part of header).

What happen? Thanks.

--
Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing.