en - [sympa-users] TLS version setting in auth.conf

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] TLS version setting in auth.conf
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:53:05 +0200

Hi there

According to the documentation here [1], [2] and [3] I can only set a fixed TLS version in the auth.conf file for LDAP authentication. Is that correct or can I define a minimal version to use instead? Or better yet can I somehow configure sympa to use the highest available TLS version?

[1] https://www.sympa.org/gpldoc/man/auth.conf.5.md
[2] https://www.sympa.org/gpldoc/man/list_config.5.md
[3] https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/customize/tls-client-auth.html

Thank you very much and best regards,
Cyril Stoll
--
Universität Zürich
Cyril Stoll

  • [sympa-users] TLS version setting in auth.conf, cyril . stoll, 06/23/2020