en - [sympa-users] Where to put config parameters

  • From: Steve Fisher <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Where to put config parameters
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:48:30 +0100

I am trying to set dkim_feature for all my lists. My domain name is stevefisher-test.org.uk. Looking at the DKIM and ARC parameters via the web interface (ListMaster Admin/Edit Robot Config/DKIM and ARC it says that it is off and applies to stevefisher-test.org.uk.

I tried adding the " dkim_feature on" line to /etc/sympa/sympa.conf and then to a new robot.conf in the same directory - neither of which I expected to work. I then created a robot.conf in /etc/sympa/stevefisher-test.org.uk/ which felt like the right place but that did not work either.

The only thing that did work was to add it via the web interface for one list. I found a config file had been created below: /var/lib/sympa/list_data/test (as test is the name of the list) whereas I had expect to find it below /var/lib/sympa/list_data/stevefisher-test.org.uk/test. However I want it to apply to all lists.

It should be noted that I have set things up for a single domain.

Can anybody see where I have gone wrong?

I am using Fedora32 to get all the up-to-date components.

Steve