en - [sympa-users] Web Interface not completely rendering

  • From: "True, James Scott" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Web Interface not completely rendering
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 13:15:31 +0000

Hello,

I must have introduced some bad content to the css style sheet. The web interface is only partially rendering now. Is there a way to have Sympa recreate the style.css file from scratch?

I used the W3C CSS Validator against my installation’s current style.css and found errors. Are the values I entered via the web interface for colors, etc… stored in the database?

Thanks for any help,

Jim True
Campus Communications Infrastructure
Indiana University