en - RE: [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source

  • From: Nico Lambrechts <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 08:48:21 +0000

I have installed the libnet-ldap-perl module and LDAP-UTILS.

I have installed the DC certificates and I am able to get information from AD when running the ldapsearch command as below;

ldapsearch -ZZ -h el-ict-dc01.ufh-domain.local -D address@concealed -W -b DC=ufh-domain,DC=local

The error I get is;

I get error on email;

Any ideas where I can start?