en - RE: [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source

  • From: Nico Lambrechts <address@concealed>
  • To: Warren G Anderson <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:22:18 +0000

Good evening,

Thank you for your response.

Our Sympa installation is hosted on a Ubuntu 18.04 server and we need to get members populated from a AD Server.

As indicated, I need users contained in some Organisational Units.

Sympa is stating that the Net::LDAP (perlldap) needs to be installed – I have no idea how to install this.

Below is a screenshot of what I have tried, however, apon updating, nothing is saved.’

Note, I have chosen to not do any SSL config for now just to get the setup working. I will install the DC Certs after successful setup.

Regards,

Nico Lambrechts