en - [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source

  • From: Nico Lambrechts <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] LDAP DATA Source
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:13:51 +0000

Good day,

I am in need to create a data source for many of our lists to include members that is part of 4 separate Active Directory OUs.

For our 2x varsity campus, we require 2x OUs for staff to be included and 2x OUs for students.

Note that our students is on a different domain with separate Domain Controllers.

I am trying to understand the LDAP source configuration as found in the Sympa-community on GitHub, but I am struggling to follow the steps.

Any advice on the steps to follow will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Nico

This communication is subject to the University of Fort Hare e-Mail Disclaimer