en - [sympa-users] documentation for the impatient

  • From: Bill Goins <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] documentation for the impatient
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:34:41 +0000

Is there documentation for sympa that is intended for the new
listmaster? We are interested in only using the command line
interface, but I'm uncertain about all the stuff included in the
example xml file such as the <sql> entry and <owner_include>.

I feel like I'm lost in the basement of a large building full of corridors
with lots of locked doors, empty rooms and rooms with a few things
in them.

As for the web interface, once we setup lists, we really don't do a lot
list creation or deletions. We do more adds and deletions of
membership. I would be concerned about leaving yet another website
in our domain that nobody used but had to be maintained.

Bill Goins
Information Technology Services
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY 40324-1696
Email: address@concealed
Phone: (502)863-8003
NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient or it appears from the context or
otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please permanently
Fry, don't be a hero. It's not covered by the health plan. -- Hermes
-- Futurama