en - [sympa-users] How to install additional languages

  • From: Martin Mair <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to install additional languages
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 21:35:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am just new with sympa. It took a lot of time to install it (because of some minor misunderstanding and short documentation)

I want to use sympa for some non profit projects (ngo's). I am not a programmer, more a content developer/editor.

I run an own root server with debian 10. debian package description was not really usefull and it didnt work for me (and not many update there). So I have installed sympa from source.

Webinterface is now running. If I add more languages in sympa.conf (need German as default language) the languages are not available on wwsympa.

I could not locate any installed language file that are part of the source code.

So have i put them manually to my intstallation (into which folder?) or have there something missing when I installed sympa?

Didǹt find any information on web.

Martin

Mag. Ing. Martin Mair (Kassier)
Media Austria - Gesellschaft zur Föderung
freier Medien, Kultur und Kommunikation
Krottenbachstrasse 40/9/6, A-1190 Wien
http://www.mediaaustria.at
address@concealed