en - Re: [sympa-users] ldap_alias_manager not working after upgrade

  • From: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] ldap_alias_manager not working after upgrade
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:00:22 +0100

Hello Racke

That's the strange thing about this, there was nothing at the logs.

I've executed manually the script with the -s option and I've found the cause of the issue. File "ldap_alias_entry.tt2" was updated during the upgrade process and all the fields reseted to non-proper values. I've changed it and now it's working fine.

Thanks a lot for your help

Best regards

Gonzalo