en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderated list and delivery notification

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderated list and delivery notification
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 15:58:18 +0100

Hi again,

another thing which an user noticed, is that for moderated (for non subscribers) list the unsubscribed sender does not receive the message "your message has been forwarded to the moderators".

We upgraded from 6.2.9 to 6.2.48 and I do not remember neither if it's a setting of the list nor if anything has changed for the releases; have you any hints?

thank you
cheers
Stefano