en - [sympa-users] Moderated list and delivery notification

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Moderated list and delivery notification
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:27:14 +0100

Dear Sympa Users

we are using sympa 6.2.48 multi domain and the question is about moderated lists.

It seems that when a message is moderated from web interface the sender does not receive a delivery notification while, if the message is moderated by answering to the email received by moderators (Subject like "DISTRIBUTE moderated-list 1f04cde3284da543228458bc9ceb2135") the sender receives a delivery notification.

Am I right or am I missing anything and is there a way to send a delivery notification when a message is moderated from web?

thank you
regards
Stefano